SIGMA High Pressure Gauge Meter
is suitable for measuring high pressure, large pressure fluctuation range or environmental vibration, such as the hydraulic system, drilling equipment, load weighing, etc., can tolerate medium pulse, pressure shock and sudden unloading, combined with the internal filling liquid damping can make its instruction is stable and reliable. It is suitable for corrosion resistance of stainless steel.
- Main technical parameters
- Nominal diameter :150mm.
- Accuracy rating :1.6%, 2.5%.
Working pressure: the static load USES 3/4 of the upper limit of the measurement, and the alternating load is used to measure the upper limit of 2/3, and the short time pressure is used to measure the upper limit. Protection grade
A pressure gauge is a tool for measuring the condition of a fluid (liquid or gas), as it is specified by the force that the fluid would apply, when at rest, on a unit area. The high-pressure gauges are color-coded red.
- High-pressure gauges protect compressors and system components from the dangerously high-pressure state. Because gauges make the compressor off at certain high pressures. Some high and low-pressure HVAC controls have to be manually reset and some reset automatically.
- HVAC Pressure meters or pressure gauges or vacuum gauges are used to measure and display pressure in a basic unit.
- A pressure gauge is a tool for measuring the condition of a fluid (liquid or gas), as it is specified by the force that the fluid would apply, when at rest, on a unit area.
- The low-pressure gauge or compound gauge is color-coded blue and the high-pressure gauges are color-coded red.