Category: Fan Motors
Welcome to the world of prime Fan Motors, where Al-Tawakkal is your trusted partner in enhancing comfort, improving efficiency, and keeping your environment cool and productive. As a leading dealer of fan motors, we’re thrilled to guide you through our remarkable selection, highlighting their remarkable features, applications, types, and the industries that rely on them. Check out our wide range of fan motors below
Showing 1–12 of 58 results
IS23210 Shaded Pole Fan Motor for Fridge and RefrigeratorRead more
Features of Our Fan Motors
As the most renowned dealer/supplier in the UAE, our fan motors are equipped with outstanding specs that outmatch any other motors presented by other sellers in the market.
- Our AC Fan Motors possess variable speed sets and can operate at tremendously fast speeds. This feature makes them a perfect fit for industrial settings.
- Another prominent feature of our AC Fan Motor is that they can excellently control acceleration levels. The acceleration control saves the system from any premature wear and tear as the system can regulate its movements without straining the system.
- Al-tawakkal’s fan motors are energy efficient. They don’t require a huge load of energy to initiate their operation. The power is distributed evenly during the operating process which prevents operating disruptions. It also keeps the system from burning out and overworking.
- Whisper-quiet operation is one feature to admire in our AC Fan Motors. Our AC fan motors are noiseless during their operations.
What to look for in AC Fan Motors?
There are a series of factors to consider while choosing an AC Fan Motor. These factors include:
- Flexibility: Your AC Fan Motor should be flexible which means that it should be able to be subjected to various applications. The flexibility of the Fan Motor primarily depends on the type of motor that you choose. You can consult our representatives to provide you with sheer guidance in selecting the right type of motor.
- Sizing: AC Fan Motors come in different sizes and choosing the right one is objective to optimal functionality of the system. The right-sized Fan Motor can save your system from overworking.
- Noise: Noise is one major factor that must be considered as it can be irritating for some people. Al-Tawakkal presents you with noiseless Fan Motors which won’t create a nuisance for you while working.
Types of Fan Motors
We have many types of AC Fan Motors that can be utilized in various applications. Whether it is a walk-in freezer or a vending machine, we have got the right motor type for you here.
1- Condenser Fan Motors:
As apparent from the name, these motors are used with condenser units. Condenser units are placed outdoors mostly so Condenser motors are also considered as outdoor fan motors. Both residential and light commercial buildings use condenser motors in their HVAC applications and condenser fan applications. These motors come with 42, 48, and 56 frames.
2- AC Fan Motors:
Perfect for residential cooling solutions, AC fan motors power your ceiling fans, air conditioners, and exhaust fans, ensuring you stay comfortable year-round. Room AC motors are responsible for circulating the cool air in the room generated from your AC Units. Hot Water circulation pumps are powered by Water Circulator AC Motors.
3- External Rotor Motors:
These motors are called External Rotor motors because the motor rotor is present outside of the stator winding which itself is in the motor center. These motors have a very compact design. Its design enables it to cool the motor using the fans at different temperature ranges.
4- EC (Electronically Commutated) Motor:
EC Motors are widely popular among our customers due to their friction-free nature. They don’t have brushes or commutators like other classic motors. Their Functionality depends on EC-controller PCB which doesn’t require any maintenance. EC motors are highly efficient even at the lowest speed, have low heat emissions and compact design, and have a led display which enhances its functionality. It has one integrated control system for several of its fans.
5- Axial Fan Motors:
Axial Fan Motors are used in many industries including Gaming, robotics and automation, security, material handling, HVAC, transportation, aerospace, and broadcasting. The differentiation is made in their models based on the presence of Impellers, ball bearings, lead wires, and durable construction.
|Specs of Axial Fan Motor
|290mm to 800mm
|230V to 400V
|677cfm to 14,714cfm
|485rpm to 1500 rpm
|0.3A to 4A
6- Direct Drive Blower and Belt Drive AC Motors:
These HVAC motors are used in roof ventilators and air circulators to move around air.
7- Unit Heater AC Motors:
These motors are utilized in those fans that disperse the heat into the living space from heaters.
8- Draft Booster AC Motors:
Equipped with sweeping apparatus, these motors clean and wipe any blaze emissions that are left behind by gas furnaces.
9- Transformer Cooling Fan AC Motors:
Obvious of their names, their primary purpose is to cool down the electrical transformers.
Our AC Fan Motors are applicable in multiple Industries some of which are named below:
- Automotive Sector
- Wood Sector
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- Pulp Industry
- Paper Industry
- Timber Industry
- Cement, Iron, Steel, Rubber, and Plastic Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Agriculture Sector
- Health Sector
These industries can utilize our fans in the following settings:
- Reach-in Coolers
- Walk-in Coolers
- Reach-in Freezers
- Walk-in Freezers
- Refrigerated Cases
- Vending Machines
- Ice Machines
- Air Conditioning Units
- Heat Pumps
- Package Unit Applications
- Data Centers and many more
Why Choose Us?
- Cost-effective Solutions: We believe in accessibility as much as quality. We make sure that our customers can afford our optimal industry solutions without compromising on quality.
- Leading Wholesalers: Apart from selling directly to customers, Al-Tawakkal takes pride in being the leading wholesaler in the industry. We always look forward to dealing with prestigious businesses and our consultant team is always ready to answer any queries you may have about pricing and other stuff.
- Customization: We Understand our customer’s diverse needs that’s why we provide customize solutions to our customers. We can customize the fan motors using aluminum, mild steel, stainless steel, and other alloys. The product that you receive in the end is galvanized and has C5 offshore and marine finishes. Other coatings are applied according to requirements.
- Customer Service: Our representatives are available to assist you even after your purchase. You can consult our team to ask about managing and maintenance of the motor.