Category: Manifold Gauge & Charging Hose
If you need to maintain, repair or install refrigeration or cooling systems, you need a reliable set of manifold gauges and charging hoses. These tools allow you to measure the pressure of the refrigerant in the system, detect leaks, evacuate and recharge the system with ease and accuracy.
We offer a wide range of manifold gauge sets and charging hoses for different types of refrigerants and applications. Whether you need digital or analog gauges, 2-way or 4-way valves, standard or premium hoses, we have the right product for you.
Browse our selection of manifold gauges and charging hoses and find the best fit for your needs. You can also contact us for expert advice and support. We are here to help you keep your refrigeration and cooling systems running smoothly and efficiently.
Showing 1–12 of 18 results
Manifold Gauge & Charging Hose
Quick Coupler r134a QC-12-Auto Car Refrigerant ChinaRead more
Manifold Gauge & Charging Hose
SIGMA High Pressure Gauge Meter – HVAC Pressure Gauge – Vacuum GaugeRead more
Welcome to our extensive range of Manifold Gauges and Charging Hoses! Our substantial manifolds and hoses are responsible for assisting you in keeping the pressure level of the refrigerant in check. Whether you are a certified HVAC technician, another area associate, or just a DIY enthusiast, these two instruments are worth keeping because of their reliability and functionality.
Let’s give you an overview of the functionality and benefits of the manifold gauge set and charging hose set so you can make an informed decision about your toolkit expansion.
Manifold Gauges OR Manifolds are reading tools that detect the temperature and pressure of your HVAC unit. They also detect any leaks present in the refrigeration systems or refrigerants. Manifolds let you recharge and completely expel the refrigerant precisely by measuring the vacuum pressure of the system.
There are several types of Manifold Gauges. These types vary based on the number of ports and the pressure difference of the gauge. Manifolds can be high-pressure or low-pressure, they also come in different port variations. There can be 2 valve ports and well 4 valve ports. You just have to make a decision based on your HVAC unit needs. If you don’t know which one to choose, We will provide you with consultation and guidance about the choosing and using process.
Key Features of Manifold Gauges:
- Temperature & Pressure Reading: Our Versatile range of Manifold Gauges can help you in accurate pressure reading of your AC unit lines. Your manifold gauge will read the high-pressure as well as low-pressure sides for you. You can also examine the temperature of your unit through this device.
- Durability: At AL-TAWAKKAL, we only deal in reputable and high-quality brands. Our products are built to withstand the rigors of your daily usage. By choosing us, you will not regret your decision.
- Lucidity: The lucid display makes the interpretation of the data easy. Their color-coded scheme and large dials with clear indications are what make their use easier.
- Compatibility: Our range of Manifolds is quite extensive. We have all the options from renowned brands to cater to your needs. Whether you have R22 refrigerant, R134a, or R12 in your system, you’ll find a designated manifold gauge set for it.
Advantages of Manifold Gauges:
- Accuracy: Our Manifolds will provide you with accurate system diagnostics that will help you in the precise charging of refrigerant hence minimizing energy consumption.
- Safety: When you have a precise reading of the instrument, you can avoid the risk of undercharging or overcharging the refrigerant. This way, you can prevent any leakage and damage to the system.
- Competence: These devices can instantly detect any problems. Their quick detection encourages quick solutions hence reducing the downtime of the system.
- User-Oriented: Our products have operating adaptability whether in the hands of a professional or a non-professional. Their straightforward and non-intricate operation is what makes them desirable.
Where the Manifold gauge is used to detect the refrigerant issues, a charging hose is used to solve those issues by smooth transfer or evacuation of refrigerant from the system. It is an essential component for an HVAC technician’s toolkit as it ensures a leak-free and secure connection between the manifold gauge and refrigerant.
- Enduring Construction: You can rest assured the durability of our charging hoses. Our charging hoses are built of robust materials that can resist the wear and tear of time as well as prevent corrosion.
- Pressure Handling: As our charging hoses are made up of high materials, they can handle high and low-pressure refrigerant exceptionally.
- Varying Length Sizes: Our hoses aren’t one-size-fits-all at all. We acknowledge the fact that different system configurations need different services, we have different brands providing different length sizes to accommodate your problems.
- Leak Prevention: We provide secure fitting in our hoses as well as O-rings to avoid any leakage of gas during the charging or servicing process.
- Safety: A compatible structure reduces the risk of refrigerant exposure and leakage hence saving your as well as your systems’ health by providing a secure connection.
- Adaptability: Our hoses are compatible with all refrigerant types. You don’t have to worry about your refrigerant type as we have a charging hose for each HVAC unit.
- Efficiency: Our charging hoses are extremely effective as they provide efficient charging and servicing hence improving overall system performance.
- Reliability: We only source from reputable and trusted brands to ensure the functionality and reliability of our charging hoses.
Our Product Range
You can benefit from our wide range of products containing multitude of features. We can adhere to your any manifold or charging hose need; whether you need 2 way valves or 4 way valves, standard charging hose or premium hose, analogue gauge or digital gauge. You name it and we’ll present it to you. Below are some of the products and their features in a table for your better understanding.
|Product||Type||Pressure Range||Temperature Range||Compatibility|
|Manifold Gauge Set||Analog||High: 0-800 psi, Low: 0-250 psi||-40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)||R22, R134a, R410a, and more|
|Digital Manifold Gauge||Digital||High: 0-800 psi, Low: 0-250 psi||-40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)||R22, R134a, R410a, and more|
|Charging Hose||Standard||High-Pressure Hose: 600 psi, Low-Pressure Hose: 300 psi||-40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)||R22, R134a, R410a, and more|
|Heavy-Duty Charging Hose||Heavy-Duty||High-Pressure Hose: 800 psi, Low-Pressure Hose: 400 psi||-40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)||R22, R134a, R410a, and more|
|Quick-Connect Charging Hose||Quick-Connect||High-Pressure Hose: 700 psi, Low-Pressure Hose: 350 psi||-40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)||R22, R134a, R410a, and more|
|Color-Coded Charging Hose||Standard||High-Pressure Hose: 600 psi, Low-Pressure Hose: 300 psi||-40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)||R22 (Blue), R134a (Yellow), R410a (Pink), and more|
Contact Us Now for expert advice and support and Ensure precise measurements, accurate diagnostics, and safe refrigerant handling with our top-notch tools.