Features of Westron Brazing Rod:
- Low-cost brazing rod due to the absence of any silver coating.
- Is non-corrosive and saves your joints from rusting.
- Is smooth-flowing due to its excellent temperature range
- High Liquidus temperature makes the brazing immune to high temperatures.
- Can be applicable in different projects due to its reliable sizing.
- Contains phosphorus which acts as a natural fluxing agent hence making the whole brazing process smooth and clean.
- Provides optimal performance in repair, maintenance, and brazing process.
- Melting temperatures are reliable in strengthening the joint buildup.
Applications of Westron Brazing Rod:
- Applicable in wiring of Refrigeration systems
- Applicable in Automotive Industry
- Applicable in Plumbing
- Applicable in Metalworking
- Brazing in Copper to Copper
- Brazing in Copper to Copper Alloys