Sigma Single Low Pressure Gauge - CT GL 466
Sigma Single Low Pressure Gauge CT GL 466
Made of high quality material, durable and practical to use Heavy brass body single gauge safe and reliable performance Single gauge with rubber protective guard Designed for air conditioning or other refrigerants
- In the lower specified range, a pressure sensor with such a high level of precision is used.
- Absolute pressure can be monitored wirelessly.
- The evaporating temperature of H2O is measured.
- Whenever a limit value is surpassed, an optical alert is triggered.
Single Gauge Low-Pressure Sigma
High-precision vacuum measurement is an absolute must when it comes to the evacuation of heat pumps, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Vacuum gauges which enable remote monitoring via smartphone and tablet are becoming increasingly popular in this area.
SIGMA Vacuum gauges are not only top-of-the-line in terms of technology, but they’re also easy to use. Because one of the most important issues is high-precision measuring values, while the other is a smooth work process. As a result, a vacuum gauge provides the following benefits:
- All the values you need to know about heat pumps and refrigeration systems’ reliable evacuation. Extremely precise.
- A durable, water- and dust-resistant housing that is always available.
- A brilliant display and an optical alarm