R- 600A Refrigerant Gas – WESTRON
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION
- It is widely used in Automobile Air conditioning, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Air conditioning and also used in Medium Temperature Refrigeration, Commercial Refrigeration, Food processing, Storage Refrigeration.
- It will be used in Industrial Refrigeration, Transport Refrigeration and High-Temperature heat pumps.
- Westron R- 600A is mainly developed to substitute CFC’s and HCFC’s which is having Zero ODP (Ozone Depleting Potential) and relatively less GWP.
- Two & Three Slices Cans – (320/340/500/1000 Grams )
- Disposable Cylinders – (13.6Kg/6.8Kg/3.4Kg) (30lbs/15lbs/7.5lbs)
- Refillable Cylinders – (6.5Kg/12Kg/60Kg)
- Torpedo/Ton Tanks – (500kg/950kg)
- ISO Tankers – (ISO Tank Contains 20,000 Kg)
- Westron R- 600A gas can be used with Polyolester (POE) or Poly Alkylene Glycol (PAG – Only for Auto Air conditioning).
- It can not be used with Mineral Oil or Alkyl Benzene Lubricant since it is not miscible with Westron 600A Refrigerants.
- POE or PAG Oil absorbs moisture quickly when it is exposed to the atmosphere. Any way to handle this issue very carefully and avoid prolonged exposure to air.
|PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES|
|Molecular Weight||102.02 g/mol|
|Melting Point||-101 °C (-150 °F)|
|Boiling Point||-26.2 °C (-15.1 °F)|
|Vapor Pressure||5,915 hPa at 21.1 °C (70.0 °F)|
|Vapor Density||14,713 hPa at 54.4 °C (129.9 °F)|
|Relative Vapor Density||3.5|
|Water Solubility||1.5 g/l|